Our return policy lasts 30 days.
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, a credit to the full value of the product purchased less $10% restocking/processing fee will be applied to your account. No refund on postage will be given.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact via our Contact Page.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us via our Contact page and send your item to:
260 De haer Road
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the address listed above.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.